Florida Fishing

Uncle Buck

Goran,

There's a good forum at this website:

Florida Sportsman

And I've found a couple of guides now through this website, but not in the Pompano Beach area.

Cyberangler

Crazyhook has fished in Florida a lot, I'm sure he'll jump in if he sees this thread.

Have fun, I'm going to Florida in February and hope to do a little bass fishing and maybe some saltwater shore-fishing...

Mike

Oh man next week eh!

Send me a pm and I will etl you in on a secret. the guy I got your signature from ( the FLorida UNcle Buck lives there and is a member of the FLorida sportsman board) Sign up and say you are visitng and someone will hook you up. I have met many friends through that board, its like the American OFC!

Right now offshore at night the Sword bite is happening

my 17 year old buddy Nick caught this one last weekend

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/mar...pg?t=1165192437

Nick put me on my first snook during my last trip.

The sailfish bite is happening on the Southern coast, if you want to charter a boat elt me know and I will let you know some names if you can't hook up with osmone frmo the board.

Also if you want to drive a bit the peacock bass ( yes the same ones form Brozil) are biting arund Miami... also I will PM you some spots if you are interested.

If you like shore fishing there are three piers close to there ( Pompano), deerfield and Anglins)

Bring a few rods with you and I can let you know what tackle to bring down

Bass pro IN lauderdale is worth thr visit and the IGFA is right beside it. If you have some Blls... fish the lake in front of bass pro! loaded with bass including some 7 pound peacocks!

set a monkey.. where in Florida you going in feb? I am working on something right now...

Also UB check out www.boatlessfishing.com

good shore site with erports and people post reports on whats biting at the pier

ch,

we're going to be in Orlando for a couple of days, and then off to stay at an inn on the east coast.

Any suggestions welcome. The inn we are staying at is on the waterfront so I might do a little fishing off their pier. They've got a canoe & kayak for guests to use too.

Mike