Bay of Quinte (pics)

Basskicker

Well it's been a long time since I've posted anything....I've been away of holidays for the last 3 weeks.....the first week my fiancee and myself spent at Bayview Resort. The cabin was relatively nice and cheap, but the owners were very accomodating. I highly recommend this place in Hay Bay. Anyways I did a bit of fishing a managed quite a few fish....lots of bass, pike and I even caught a bowfin.

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't take more pictures....

Jason

Hey Jason! Good to hear from you again. Looks like you've had a great vacation there! Nice BOQ bass you have there. You should see the canoe now...you wouldn't recognize it with the outrigger and trolling motor....LOL. Oh yeah...we've been trying fishing for some bass in the canoe and I realized that I need to buy some of your home made senkos!!!

Talk to you later,

Cliff

Guest Johnny Bass

Sounds like I have to give Bayview a tre. Nice pictures and thanks for posting!

What are the rates? I looked at their website on the Quinte board and see nothing.

Thanks guys....hey Johnny Bass....I believe they charge $30/Day per person, unless you only have 2 people....then it's $35/Day. It's not a luxury cabin, but more then adequate for a bunch of guys going fishing....our cabin could sleep 7, full kitchen, toilet and sink, barbecue (bring your our tank)....etc. P.M me if you want more details.

Jason