Drive by shooting DUMB!!!!!!!!!

BLACKFISH88

Was out picking up my oldest child tonight with my wife and my youngest child in the vehicle. On the way back not far from my house we went past a van and boom boom I knew what it was right away the van that went past shot two paint pellets at my vehicle one on my windshield and one about two inches away from my rolled down window. WOW the odacity of people if that would have hit me as close as they were I'm sure I would be at the hospital getting stitches right now or worse, if it hit my children or my wife I don't know what I would've done.... :whistling: They better hope that I do not see this vehicle again. :jerry: sorry for the rant. Called the cops they said they would check it out but haven't heard anything from them so they probably got away with it.

Losers have to ruin things for the honest paintball users.Could have cost someone an eye thats what these punks don't realize.probably teenagers under 18 our suystem allows these young twits to get away with it.

Our Justice system needs a makeover :wallbash:

MTP

Edited by Mike the Pike

Wow! You are a better man than me. I would have lost it especially with my kid in the car. Something like that would have pushed me right over the edge. Its good that you were level headed about it, hopefully someone else witnessed it.

Stupid things like this happen for a reason.( I'm not aying they don't happen for no reason, either)

I'm not saying you did something to deserve this.But...maybe if you look back, you might have ticked off some kid ( not hard to do) maybe you might be able to remember some ticked off teenager ( not hard again )

think back, it may come to you.

I would'nt wish this upon anyone.I'm gald nobody was hurt.

Hopefully they get caught!!!

And get the book thrown at them.

This is assult IMO.And they should be charged, as such.With a firearm!!

Edited by banger

I get calls like that pretty regularly. These kids seem to think its pretty funny, and they don't think anyone will get hurt because when they play paintball with each other, no one gets hurt. What they dont think about is the guy driving down the road at 60 km/h isn't expecting to be hit in the eye.

If it happens again get the plate first, and a description of the driver second. Then call it in. As much as you want to chase them, it's a no win situation for you. If you chase them then there are 2 people driving like idiots. And really what can you do if you catch them? If you beat the crap out of them like we would all so dearly love to do (and they definately need) then you have to explain to the judge why you beat up a kid, as good as it would feel, its not worth it in the long run.

I LOVE phoning the owner of the car and asking if they know where their son is. I give them a minute to sweat before I fill them in on why I'm calling. Most of the time the parents are really ticked and have way worse plans for the kids when they get home.

Edited by verno

Glad to hear that you are all OK - such a stupid act could have had terrible consequences if you had lost control of the car! I just heard on the local news about a woman who was walking down the street when a car came up behind her & honked the horn. When she turned to look, someone threw an egg at her. The egg hit her in the eye, seriously injuring her and maybe costing her the sight in that eye! How can these idiots think that something like that is funny?! It just seems like there are so many acts of thoughtless cruelty anymore....Thank goodness you and your family weren't injured by those morons!

DebS

Stupid things like this happen for a reason.( I'm not aying they don't happen for no reason, either)

I'm not saying you did something to deserve this.But...maybe if you look back, you might have ticked off some kid ( not hard to do) maybe you might be able to remember some ticked off teenager ( not hard again )

think back, it may come to you.

I would'nt wish this upon anyone.I'm gald nobody was hurt.

Hopefully they get caught!!!

And get the book thrown at them.

This is assult IMO.And they should be charged, as such.With a firearm!!

No I'm sure I was just randomly selected they were driving the opposite way towards me.