its pretty scary outside

its humid and there is some big rain drops coming down but not alot of it. THe lighting is picking up more and more. The radar on the weather newtwoork shows a big storm coming. Maybe we are going to get this one here in Oakville this evening.

It always seems to miss us but not sure that will happen today.

I will take the rain but rather the storm miss us. dont want the little one to wake up.

cheers!

10:37 pm here in Stoney Creek/Hamilton.And it's blowing pretty dam hard, with Large rain drops.

And it has that feeling it could hit, BIG TIME here.

Love to see some rain( we sure could use it).But I don't want the high winds. It knocks the craps outta my Garden.

I'm in Stoney Creek too, and was sitting outside with my son tonight, around 9:45 and we could see the sky lighting up east of us. Figured something was coming, man, did it hit fast and hard. Funny thing is, just before it really picked up, smelt a wicked smell, much like a garbage dump or something, strange, then went away when the storm hit. Had to run outside to get my backup patio chairs too, they were halfway down my driveway.

We got dumped on here in Chatham and the Detroit news said there was atleast one tornado touch down there it was very windy with branches breaking from trees and alot of great light show to go with.

Bad night for the wife and her friend to go camping

Chatham? Nice I used to live there!

Btw raining here in mississauga. I guess this is good for all the salmon fishers :P

It rained real good up here yesterday/llast night/this morning. Actually I think we had two or more storms come through, either that or one really big one that took a couple of breathers :) It's been raining here for a few hours now, starting to let up though. While it's good to have some rain, I hope we're done with it for now, at least during the day time ;)

Maureen