Another server move

bigfish1965

So I decided I just can't take it anymore and we are moving servers. Actually everyone is gettin off that server. They were completely unable to find the issue, so they have to reinstall all the software running the server and reformat the drives. I'm not sure yet what day it will happen, but it will take us offline for about 4 hours till the DNS propogates.

Sorry for the troubles everyone has been having.

Host is doing that Corey and they are taking the server off the grid as well. Same host, different machine. We were on one of them new fangled boxes that apparently sucks. Not sure if they are reassigning the IP to the new server or if it already has one.

Well hope it works, at home there's no problem, at work, I developed an awsome twitch that would be ideal for jigging walleye, could only get 2 threads at a time, the rest wouldn't show, Oh well, have to wait until after labour day, holidays started at 6pm today.

Wow...this site sucks. I'm gonna start my own up....LOL. :P:w00t:

You guys have done a great job as far as I'm concerned. Sure there have been some glitches, but I think you go over and above the call of duty to try and fix them as soon as you can.

Thanks!