lake O report from this morning

snagmaster

hey all, iceguy and I hit lake O this morning to get some kings . We left it till last minute to decide if we were going in the morn cause the weatherman was calling for 30 to 50km winds starting soon after 6 am. Rob checked out the radar and a few other weather sites and figured we could get a few hours trolling in before the winds picked up....He was right ...it was a gorgeous morning. I got the first fish at 8am 50 feet down ..nice fish just shy of 20lb.

IMG_0463.jpg

we trolled for an hour with nothing and then bumped into 2 shakers. Right after the shakers rob got this chinook also just under 20lb.

IMG_0464-1.jpg

we still had calm conditiond and it was 930am. 20 min later a good one hit and poped off. I got the last fish around 1030. a fiesty 11lber.

IMG_0467.jpg.

the weather man kept lots of people off the lake today but it was a beauty.

goodluck on the water

Edited by snagmasteral

Glad you made it out with me today Al. Not always do they get it right on the forcast, that's why the 5 A.M game time decision is some time neccesary to make or break a fishing day. Blue zone next week with the six rod spread for some steelhead,coho and some open water chinnok's. Here's some video of today's event's enjoy.

th_2d845c44.jpg

Edited by iceguy