Some help needed (Wii) TOTALLY NON FISHING

TJQ

OK... So... we started out looking for a Wii for the kids at Xmas... LOL good luck with that... so I told Avery that by August the rush would be over and we would be able to find him one.... well I tell ya... its august and they are still so hard to find up here its stupid... EVERY store we go to won't take an order for us even though we are willing to pay up front, they all say.. ya just gotta be here when they come in... ya well its 40 min to North Bay... ya can't order them online futureshop says outta stock.. ie piss off...

Anyone??? ... sniff... snifff... dude... (added for effect) ... can anyone help a poor neglected (lol) rural bush child with an urban inside track on a Wii??

All we need is the unit.. lol.. the stores up here are full of accessories....

My kids chipped in and bought themselves a Wii last month-plenty in stock in southern Ontario. Best Buy in Whitby has them-can you just call or email the stores and they ship it-pay cc?

Comes with 5 games on cd.....kids played with it 2 weeks, hasn't been on since.

Hey TJ, I'm like solopaddler and have absolutely NO idea what that thing is either, but if you can locate one down here in the city and they won't deliver, I can pick it up and drop it off at your place on the 16th when I'm passing thru.

Glad ya got hooked up TJ or I'd a brought you one up, there a dime a dozen down here and my son is always whealing and dealing those game sets.

Lew & Mike they are video games systems :D

Whopper

Edited by Whopper

I don't own one or know which stores have them in stock...All I can say is wear the wrist strap on controllers at all times when you're playing (especially baseball)...My friend threw his controller through his brand new LCD TV this past Christmas...There's also a web-site out there that shows many of the wii related accidents that have occurred since it first came out on the market.

On the brightside, you do burn a lot of calories while playing it.