September Vacation....

Gerritt

Well... I am going to be booking a week in September... I am thinking of hitting Silv'ry moon Lodge on Trout lake... Any feedback on this lake and the lodge?

Also I notice in their pictures an OFC'r.... however I cant make out who it is...

http://www.silvrymoon.com/photos.html

Look kind of like Wayne.... but is'nt ....

Gerritt.

Have been going to SML for 9 years now,you will not be disappointed,great hosts,great fishing,great mid week fish fry (pot luck).The lake is approx 1 mile wide and 14 miles long,has lgm and smb,pike muskie,and lake trout.We were there July 7-14 and my 7 yr old daughter caught a 4lb 4 oz smb,put the guys to shame in camp.The cottages are clean well kept ,there is a nice little sand beach for swimming. I know garyv goes here as well and he may have some input too. Unlike other lodges those pics have been from the last 10 yrs to present,unlike other places where the pics are 30 yrs old.If your going in Sept, they have a bass tournament on the 8th to raise money for their hatchery and walleye restocking program.Definately a great time to be there,btw the guy with the OFC hat is the owner Bill,hope this helps any other questions please pm me, Brian

• 1 month later...
I was gonna ask the same question Roy! Musta had a really good negotiator on your side when you worked out that job offer !LOL :whistling::Gonefishing:

HH

Best negotiator EVER more like it!!!

My current employer knew I had trips bought and paid for... hence the reason I am able to make these trips..

Unfortunately today I am home due to illness.. I did go into work and try to tuff it out... but vomiting every five minutes in the office bathroom just was not allowing me to be productive.

This will be my last major trip of the season, I will be making weekend trips after this but thats about it..

Gerritt.

Still digging for a bit of info...