Fishing with me bro

misfish

Today was a day to catch up on life and catch a few fish with my bro.We were out for some fun and good times and not worried about the bigg,ns.Just hitting a few spots and letting him kick my ars for a day. :whistling:

Launch time and I say take the wheel,I,ll back ya in. :w00t: No worries,just push the key and turn,she,ll fire right up for ya.Ok. Launch him in,park the truck and hey,there he is,motor running and playing.LOL Forward,backwards,ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, he,s having fun. :clapping: Get to the dock and say,ok,come pick me up. :o

He brings in it nice and straight ,alls well,I say reverse left,he goes right,ok now bring it forward right. Good,but I hear throttle,no no no,neutral now. :blush: All ends well as I jump on and take over the controls. :whistling:

Blast off to our first distanation.

I offered up some of the newest tubes and jerk baits and spinner baits,but he refused to ablige me on my offering,so I say hey ,no worries, use what ya gots and we,ll just poop chat. Well I guess after being interuped with "fish on" about three or four times :rolleyes: ,he decided maybe ,he should give something else a try.LOL

Set him up with a tube and there was no looking back.He was spank,n my butt like there was no 2morrow. :Gonefishing:

Then I would start throwing a spinner bait and would get the odd fish and again,hey I gots one of them.He ties on a spinner and tries his luck,but goes back to the tube and starts catching again :clapping: .I said to him stick with what works bud,your doing very well with that tube. Funny thing he said to me,WHY DO THE FISH ALWAYS SPIT OUT YER BAIT,THEY ALWAYS SEEM TO HANG ON TO MINE. I cant repeat what I told him. :angel:

Bonus of the day was a large mouth in the bay on a spinner bait.I had just tyed on a new bait and told my bro,this bait looks sweet,cast,fish on.Dont catch many buckets in the bay,guess he was wondering why I was doing the funky chicken dance.HAHAHAHAHA

Great day on the water with my younger bro.We dont get out much and I gots to say,it was just nice to get out and catch up,catch some fish and just be bro,s.Life is so busy these days,sometimes we forget what family is all about.

I leave you with a few pics.Nothing big,but hey,it,s not always about the size,is it.

simcoeholidayspt4001.jpg

simcoeholidayspt4013.jpg

simcoeholidayspt4018.jpg

simcoeholidayspt4011.jpg

simcoeholidayspt4008.jpg

simcoeholidayspt4007.jpg

simcoeholidayspt4006.jpg

simcoeholidayspt4004.jpg

Just to add,seen this sweet ride,and I knew it had to be the one an only OFC member Mark Kulik from Extream Fishing and his son.

Nice wrap bud and nice chatt,n with ya. See ya at the pool.

simcoeholidayspt4017.jpg

Edited by misfish