Port Dover Flooded ( Nf )

nautifish

LOL

Sorry not posted the second part yet. File is way way to big so i am going to have to put it togeather in two parts and add them seperate which i will do tonight after work.

& Perch There is allways perch at my house. :D

Catch_of_the_day.jpg

Wow, I don't live too far from Dover and like many I'm sure we grew up spending at least a few days of the summer down there. I don't think a year has ever gone by where I haven't been for an Arbor dog at least once or twice (I think you can still see them around my waistline LOL). Anyway, all I'm saying is that it really hit home when I watched the video. I guess because I recognized everything it was different. I couldn't believe the pier was covered. Yikes! Normally the water is WAY down. I had no idea this happened every few years. I guess I just never thought about it. Thanks for posting the video. I'm looking forward to seeing the next one. Also thanks for the lesson on the "Lake Erie seiche" Rick.

Edited by kennyman

We do not call them arbour dogs in dover Atleast not us locals.......We like to call them death missiles.... :D

& yes not only is dover growing to fast for my likeing, The main street alone looks totally different than it did just 18 months ago...Alot of changes have been mad. But i will admit i do love the new look of the arbour & the palm trees that were added to the beach this yr...That was a really nice touch.