short report

sonny

well as i stated earlier,,430 came early!!....was on the road by 445 heading out to port credit with anouther boat meeting me there,,,did ok with 6 fish..3 rainbow 20 shakers and the first fish that weighed in at 21lbs,,nice fight!!,,,got off the water at around 1:30 as the skies were looing like rain,,,headed for timmies and then home for a nap!!...sorry no pics,,,battery was dead!

Edited by sonny

Glad to hear you are finally bringing some fish into the boat... Be safe see you in a week! Then we are out as often as possible... I have a ticket I don't want to waste...

Cheers

and catch something big !

Jen

well as i stated earlier,,430 came early!!....was on the road by 445 heading out to port credit with anouther boat meeting me there,,,did ok with 6 fish..3 rainbow 20 shakers and the first fish that weighed in at 21lbs,,nice fight!!,,,got off the water at around 1:30 as the skies were looing like rain,,,headed for timmies and then home for a nap!!...sorry no pics,,,battery was dead!

I'm sorry, but if you don't have pics.. we don't believe any of that. :whistling:

I'm sorry, but if you don't have pics.. we don't believe any of that. :whistling:

Way to go Sonny a 21 pounder is a nice fish .Glen can all he wants but we haven't seen a southern report from him in such a long time :whistling:

I will be taking my kids dock fishing at my Dad's camp today I will be sure not to forget the camera.

MTP

Glen...you're beginning to sound like Meely...

"Did you get it in the boat?...Nope?...then it's only a story"... :rolleyes:

Way to go Sonny a 21 pounder is a nice fish .Glen can all he wants but we haven't seen a southern report from him in such a long time :whistling:

I will be taking my kids dock fishing at my Dad's camp today I will be sure not to forget the camera.

MTP

Now let's see... I caught a big one and it got away... the batteries died in my camera/forgot to take the camera,I unknowingly burnt up my trolling motor, my wife said if I went fishin' one more time she would kick my butt, my dog ate my homework...

Come take my place in the 40' deep excavation and I promise I'll go fishin' and file a report Mike.

hey guys,,i'll do better then that,,just so happens my buddy filmed it lol,,,,the first part is me fighting and landing the fish! enjoy,,pretty funny actually,,,tough to land by yourself!!

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w224/la...nt=7644bc1a.flv

the rest is of tony catching his big bow!

Edited by sonny