Vancouver, BC

brandon

I moved to Orillia at the end of april to work for a wildlife and pest control company. I found out when I got here that the job was only seasonal and I would be layed off from November until April. I was also told full time and I've worked 40 hours one week in this time. Thursday morning I sent off a resume to a wildlife and pest control company in Vancouver, BC and I found out today that I got the job!! I fly out next monday and start work on tuesday. This job is giving me year round work, full time hours, benefits, company truck and gas card, option for O/T work, bonuses, commission, and better pay.....how can I say no? Anyways I just felt like sharing that with everyone lol. Once I get settled and all my fishing gear and other belongings shipped out there I'll be sure to post some reports of the west coast fishing.

Brandon

brandon,

congrats on the new job, im sure you will do well with it. hope the new job is good for ya, sounds like it has some pretty good perks as well. cant wait to see some pics of bc. take care.

jason