Hmmff... Bass Pro....

TJQ

So ... a couple of weeks ago, I got as a present $200 in BPS gift cards...

Thats cool!!!

So I go online.. and found a couple of Game Cameras I can set up at camp to catch game and trespassers .. lol

This one....

I go through the entire online ordering process and get this in my email....

Thank you for your recent order from Bass Pro Shops.

Unfortunately, we had to cancel your order since the items you requested

are restricted for shipment by law.

We apologize for this inconvenience. We do appreciate your business and

look forward to serving your needs in the future.

If they have a store in Toronto.. and they get them shipped there... umm.... why can't I get one...

It's certainly not worth it for me to drive to Toronto to redeem the gift cards or otherwise I have

to order something I dont need or want.....

hmmff.... um.... what I need is someone who is going there to scope out cameras for me........

Hey TJ, I have a solution.

Mail the gift card to me and I will go and pick up the Cameras. I will demo them for the summer and fall to make sure that there are no probs and everything is working as it should and then I'll get them to you well in time for Christmas...... :whistling:

TJ, if they have the cameras in toronto, and you know exactly what you want send me the card and info, i will pick them up for you. I will likely be going to Lakair and Powassan in late july or in late August. If you need them sooner I can mail them to you.

Maureen

I will be at Panorama Camp on the 13 - 15 of July if that helps. I am picking up my buddy who is only 20 minutes away from BPS, he can pick them up during the week. I can pay for them and then just give you the change for the 200 in BPS bucks.

The web site says these 38-868-220-40 are low instock. You may want to call in advance and reserve them which ever route you go.

Edited by Ron

tj,

i will be going to the golden eagle camp at the end of july, not sure when you will be up that way next, but if ya want i can pick em up in cinci and bring them along. just pm me if this works for ya.

jason