I bye,she be tundern and lighten up da skies she be

misfish

Where dis weather tis morning came from is sumtin I tell yous.  My drive up in the petro sipping ram was sumtin else, let me tell ya da story. A flash from the left that looked like a transformer blew up caught me attention first. Then seconds later,this thunderous boom that could be heard with me windows closed. Da lord must of been eat,n dem beans again. Seconds ladder water fell like I have never seen before,he must of had a full bladder cuz this lasted about 5 minutes. Had to pull on the reins and wooo the ram down and sit on the side of the hwy for a bit. I dont know whum was more shocked,me or da ram.  I peeps over at my two rod buddies and say, what ya tink byes ? No answer, but I knew they would want to carry on. I guess he was finished with his wizz,so off we headed yonder to our destination with only a few light tinkels and a few left over left cheek sqeeker flashes.

The sky seemed to be clear to da north,but we could see it was coming after us once again. Get into tossing the baits for about 5 minutes and bye,if he didnt have to go again. Not even my seal skin coat could handle this pour down. I get in the ram and wait it out. Udders are packing up and heading for higher grounds. Ah aint that a shame I say. Got da whole water to me self. SHAME. Oh the evilness in me.LOL

The storm passes,but it has done it,s damage. Water has colored up faster then a black coffee that's had 1 cup of cream added to it, so floating was out of the question. Decide to hook up the missmonster. Oh she be the devil disguise.  She looks so beautiful in her fire tiger tighty ,but she knows how to get dem fish to bite. With a swing and landing right in the sweet spot,I call her back. It didn't take her long to have her first victim. This fresh chrome of a lady fell into a trance and latched on. Nothing like the battle of a feisty lady. Up she went,around the sunken log and back around again. She knew she had to make it to safety,so she tried to head back to da bay. I heevhooed her, muttered a few sweet nutt,ns, and got her turned. As she came to the surface,our eyes met, we had a moment.  My good looks she could not resist, and swam to me  to the safety of my landing net. A whisper from the she devil fire tiger,  we tricked another one, didn't we my dear fisherbye.

THE END

DSCF5006.thumb.png.14d2b57f35b135e226648a495a785d78.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Terry said:

lord tundern

sounds like an adventure

nice fish

You should know of all, all my adventures are adventures. :canadian:

1 hour ago, ketchenany said:

If it was male the "other guy" would have sounded off! a few choice words at you!

Nice catch, smoke away!

Albert, he was there before I. When the rains started, he was, no  ^&^$& fish here, all this rain will make the river unfishable for weeks. Only males come to play. God bless this man. He is more crazier then I. Told you newfs and Italians were crazy fisherbyes. I will see him Saturday . I have a gift for him.

1 hour ago, dave524 said:

Nice , I've caught a bunch of Erie Pickeral on that pattern Canadian Wiggler but only on the jointed model. They also worked  on spring Chinnies in the lake. 

Canadian wigglers,Kwik fish and flat fish are in my spring and fall box Dave. Well,they are all in one box.LOL

Thanks

4 hours ago, misfish said:

Canadian wigglers,Kwik fish and flat fish are in my spring and fall box Dave. Well,they are all in one box.LOL

Thanks

The jointed Canadian Wigglers can handle some pretty good trolling speeds, speeds that will flip a flatfish or kwikfish on it's back and ride to the surface.

14 hours ago, dave524 said:

The jointed Canadian Wigglers can handle some pretty good trolling speeds, speeds that will flip a flatfish or kwikfish on it's back and ride to the surface.

Agreed. I add weight and slow retrieve. Learned that from Mikey. :good: