Yorkshire Airlines

nautifish

Well i thought i would add this hear hopefully make atleast a few of you smile......lol...I lived in Yorkshire for 16 yrs and my folks and two of my younger sisters also reside there. My mom was just over for a surprise visit for my grandads 80th birthday in which we had a big surprise birthday bash for him at my place......

Anyway not sure of there are any yorkies in here but what the hell.........

:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qdsv2CRHjk

Nauti. :P

LOL Doug.....Why EHYUP i have read that before & i aint keen on sticky bickys...... ;) with me tea!

Nothing worse than when the break off into ur drink.....EUUWW!!!....lol

Theres a fishNchip shop in yorkshire called Harry ramsbottom.....lol.... ;)

Hey Tracy, I'm a Yorkshire boy from waaaaaaay back. Nothin' wrong with bickies in the tea luv! Eyup.......!

Well Blooming Nora, John i did not know that .Where abooouts in Yorkshire? and soggie bickies....Yuk!.....lol ;)

As I said Tracy nottin' wrong with soggy bickies! Suggestive Digestives are the best!

I was born in Darlington (I know not in Yorkshire technically) but grew up around the Guisborough area. Spent many a weekend chasing young lasses and drinking too much beer in the Dales...........

Ahh i know Darlington well have a grlfreind that lives in that neck of the woods. My baby sister lives in newcastle which is close by as you know...........The yorkshire dales are beautiful actually the Karwarthas remind me alot of yorkshire......As for chasseing lasses and drinking beer nout wrong wit that! ;)

I gotta admit though i really do miss doing the micklegate run every weekend in york after the york races. Use to do it every wednesday and saterday ...AHH!! I miss the English pub atmosphere for sure, AH!! THE GOOD OLE DAY'S.....LOL :thumbsup_anim:

I myself am more of a gingersnap or rich tea bicky kinda gal! ;)

You are getting me all excited................Pub crawl in York.......ginger snaps.

I have cousins in Newcastle.

Maybe we will have to chat more on a swill night. Damn, we may even be related............ :w00t:

My Dads side of the family is from york my uncle is still there i was there once on a layover in the Navy the birds are very friendly there I would like to go back with the family really enjoyed myself there. Liked curt castle and the minster

You are getting me all excited................Pub crawl in York.......ginger snaps.

I have cousins in Newcastle.

Maybe we will have to chat more on a swill night. Damn, we may even be related............ :w00t:

lol John........You know york then i take it and what i mean when i say micklegate run. :thumbsup_anim:

Lol @ related......now woulden't that be sumthing./.......... :w00t:

My Dads side of the family is from york my uncle is still there i was there once on a layover in the Navy the birds are very friendly there I would like to go back with the family really enjoyed myself there. Liked curt castle and the minster

Blimey biteme...I aint heard that phrase Bird in yrs......LOL....Used to bloody hate it too.... :P

I lived in a small village between york & selby called Riccall. Did you do the micklegate run? and did you do any of the clubs once u finished the run?

once asked a yorkshire man the difference between a camera and a welly (rubber boot) and the reply was,,,,,,,

one takes photos tuther takes five toes,,, :wallbash:

:blink: lol I know many yorkshire men jokes....lol

Bloke in a lift

A Yorkshireman walks into a building and gets into the lift. He presses the button for the fifth floor. At the second floor the most stunning woman he has ever seen gets into the lift and leans seductively against the wall.

The Yorkshireman doesn't know where to look and starts to get very nervous. The woman begins to unbutton her blouse and throws it on the floor. She then takes off her bra and throws it on the floor. At this stage the guy is getting very nervous.

Then she says: "Make a woman out of me".

He unbuttons his shirt, throws it on the floor and replies, "Here, iron that." :D

Funny stuff, Nauti - I actually saw this a couple of months ago at my folks house. Brings back some good memories. My entire family is British, all from Hartlepool. I am the only Canadian, and it is just my Mom and Dad that live here now. All of my other relations still live in Hartlepool and Newcastle.

I actually moved to England for two years straight out of college. Lived in a town called Hebden Bridge and also Heptonstall (West Yorkshire) for two years before returning back here to Canada.

Loved that part of the country. Have some great memories of York, and it is still counted as one of my favourite cities...

Good Fishing,

Justin