Bass opener - for the first time I'm ready

keram

Well, this is my fourth year of fishing and I have never was ready, but now I'm.

I've started prepairing for this day about 3 month ago. My wife was very interested in this preparation, but since then I would like to call it LMB and SMB just bass ( "large mouth" expression is prohibited in our house ) :dunno: . What I've learned on the internet is the fact that all bass like tubes.Went to garage and , voila, I have lots of them: 1 1/2 PVC, some SS in 1", or 1/4" plastic for cold front condition :thumbsup_anim: . I see i have a bait, what about line ?, again from internet I've learned that PP is the best. Went to CTC , they want almost $25.00 for 110 yards, no way, I can buy a cloth line ( 3 times stronger ) for 2.99 :thumbsup_anim: . It is little bit thick, but if I use wheel for garden hose it should be O.K. Now the search continue for hooks. I've visited few stores and all the have is some small sh$$t :whistling: . Again back to the garage, I've noticed few wire cloth hangers around. Little bit of TLC and I have a hooks :thumbsup_anim: . Now the biggest problem - bait, I have noticed that my neighbour's kittens are to big, squirrels to hard to catch so I've decided to use artificial bait :thumbsup_anim: . Store baits looks O.K., but it is just dead plastic , so again with little bit TLC I've impregnated them with fair dose of TNT :devil: . Now I'm ready. wait for the report ( I was never skunked before ) :thumbsup_anim:

Oh, I just noticed that somebody has borrowed :(:w00t: wheels from my trailer, but with 3.8 l engine I can drag it to the lake anyway.

Edited by keram