Stores in East York

jimmyz

Hi folks!

Just tried to find some fishing strores in the East York area. Only Canadian Tire, Wal-Mart and Lucky tackle on Gerrard/Greeenwood. All the rest,published i the internet,are gone. I was looking for carp bait(boilies,rigs or baiting needles)-no luck :dunno: . I'd appreciate if anyone can help me with some info! Thanks!

JimmyZ

If you can't find any, you can make your own boillies, rigs and baiting needles.

Some stores you might want to check out (In no particular order)

- Fishing World

- Angling Specialties

- FishOnlineCanada

- Tightlines

A little birdy told me that KTL, the supplier to many stores in the GTA is having problems getting Nash and DAM tackle from overseas. Inventory is currently on backorder with very little tackle coming in the foreseeable future.

You can always order tackle online

www.wackerbaits.com

www.carpins.ca

to add to MJL's list ...

for GTA stores you can also try FishingSport.

and

www.royalcarp.com

www.scorpiontackle.com

www.bigcarptackle.com

for online suppliers

Edited by Victor

Depending what you are looking for, you do have some choice. Fish Sport has some and the prices are good, but the main stream stuffs you have to go to Fishing World (Hamilton), Angling Specialty (Scarborough), or Fish On Line (Jane/Lawrence). And please don't buy hair rigs...just make them yourself.

Those U.S. online stores have tons of stuffs with reasonable price, the problem is the shipping and tax and custom charge... If you can have a trip to U.K., that's where you can really get the good stuffs.