Another off the TOON bucket list ADD another one

misfish

I still love the smell of Shepherd peppers roasting on the charcoal grill. As a kid we helped do a dozen or more bushels over 2 days. Now I cheat using gas and freezing them rather than jar them in oil and Basil. Less and less every year now. Down to 1/2 a bushel. Most were given away but only after I did them all.

The smell of roasting red peppers is my favorite smell cooking bar none. My least favorite cooking thing is cleaning roasted red peppers

I'm sorry I was intending on PM'ing you that. My blood sugar has been low all day and can't keep the numbrs up.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

I still love the smell of Shepherd peppers roasting on the charcoal grill. As a kid we helped do a dozen or more bushels over 2 days. Now I cheat using gas and freezing them rather than jar them in oil and Basil. Less and less every year now. Down to 1/2 a bushel. Most were given away but only after I did them all.

The smell of roasting red peppers is my favorite smell cooking bar none. My least favorite cooking thing is cleaning roasted red peppers

I'm sorry I was intending on PM'ing you that. My blood sugar has been low all day and can't keep the numbrs up.

No worries there Johnny.

I got the peppers today, but had to get soup and pork belly cured first. Seems a short trip for a fish in the AM, then home to get the peppers done. I will be using the ole propane grill to get it done. What ever works right.

Edited by Brian B

Nice work! Toon salmon looks like a good time. You gonna add a Lake O 25lber to the list next? That'll be quite the ride!

Ya the salmon is checked off, but a bigg,n would clinch it.I realy want a good one on. Im sure I,ll hook into one the next couple of weeks.