Peterborough with PayPal?

mike rousseau

Need a favour

Got a deal on musky lures in the Peterborough area but it sounds like cash only old school guy that hasn't shipped before

Anybody in the area that can do me a solid and take PayPal from me... Pick up the lures... Pay the guy cash... And ship to me?

I'd pay for this favour or take you fishing then you wouldn't have to ship... Musky or walleye on the st Lawrence river

If you can help me out let me know please

Thanks

I can grab them if you want. I can pay for them, and you EMT me the payment. No paypal.

I live 5 mins outside of Peterborough.

Let me know. I can even mule them to Pete if that's better. He has helped me out in the past as well.

Whatever works. Pete has my cell number. I will be in Petes neck of the woods next friday too if that helps.

S.

Good luck brother

May the musky bite hard and the hits on target

Let me know if you wanna come back down here again Lew... I've learnt a bit since we fished last

Thanks Mike but after we get back from Nippissing Diane and I are gonna head down to Nova Scotia for a few weeks.

My fishing days are pretty well over now and the only fishing I do anymore are muskies up north a few weeks a year.

Sure did enjoy the couple days we spent together a couple years back though.

As a psa, for something like this amongst Cdn brothers and sisters, I use Interac email bank transfer vs Paypal if sellers are cool with it. And they usually are once they realize it's through a financial institution. Basically free and no hoops to jump or money held, sellers get their payment asap.