Dumb and Dumber

wkrp

Sounds like 1 of those conspiracy theories that the Americans just love to spread around.

Actually it's not. His company is on her donators list at the top and his plans are well noted because he's publicly said it numerous times on television. He's also funding black lives matter. They are all paid protesters Edited by FishnNAutographs

At least trump isn't funded by a nazi sympathiZer who's goal is to destroy the United States by manipulating the African American population. Look up George Soros. He's a major contributor to both obamas campaign and clintons campaign

Here is example of another smear parroted by the Fox "News" crew and gobbled up by it's wantonly clueless audience. George Soros is a Jew and survived the Holocaust. I guess FishnNAutographs believes Soros tried to collaborate in his own demise? :)

Edited by scuro2

Why does fox smear people.

Why is it so hard to see any good people have done.

Isn't it completely obvious to you Glen? They constantly make crap up about people and think that is okay!...as a society we see this as a big no-no and have even created a word and laws for this behaviour and it is called, slander.

Now when presented with the facts that the Fox Network consistently slanders people you can have one of two reactions, you can become an apologist and believe that lying about people is okay because they have done so much good, or you can rethink why in your right mind you would ever tune into a station that has no morals and sense of self respect.

Edited by scuro2

Does fox get charged a lot.

One thing about Trump is when his kids got up to speak they did very well. Does this mean trump is a good person/parent. The story his daughter told about her calling him when she was young and him always taking the calls. His kids seem to love him.

Some people have had a chance to do good and they just lined there pockets.

I was about to agree with you until that last line of your post. Trump has had four bankruptcies and been involved with 3500 lawsuits. If you have enough money and power you can use the law to line your pockets also. I'm sure the bankruptcies didn't hurt other billionaires but rather contractors who got stiffed by Trump who didn't pay his bills. He used the law to shield his millions.

Edited by scuro2

Here is example of another smear parroted by the Fox "News" crew and gobbled up by it's wantonly clueless audience. George Soros is a Jew and survived the Holocaust. I guess FishnNAutographs believes Soros tried to collaborate in his own demise? :)

George Soros survived by stealing from Hungarian Jews and giving it to the nazis

He's also been quoted several times saying his year of nazi occupation was the happiest time of his life

Edited by FishnNAutographs

https://mediamatters.org/research/2007/02/08/ksfo-hosts-repeat-embellish-soros-nazi-smear-he/137992

With those who ignorantly and wantonly propagate pure racist hate I have to ask at what point do question your own behaviour? ..or do you?

http://www.jewishjournal.com/glenn_beck/article/glenn_beck_under_fire_over_george_soros_comments_20101116

“This is the height of ignorance or insensitivity, or both,” said Abraham Foxman, the director of the Anti-Defamation League....Elan Steinberg, the vice president of the American Gathering of Holocaust Survivors and their Descendants, called Beck’s attack “improper.” “When you make a particularly monstrous accusation such as this, you have to have proof,” he said. “I have seen no proof.”

Lets all go fishing these threads are getting out of hand. I am tired of people snipping at each other. If we can't all learn to discuss and debate without getting into each others faces than the political threads have a dim future. While no names are mentioned you know who you are. If you have a doubt feel free to P.M. me and we can discuss it.

Thanks enjoy the fishing this summer

Art