Looking for a good source of Checker Plate rubber flooring NF

I want to replace my carpeting on the bow casting deck on my 19 foot StarCraft that's 22 years old. I will never match the carpet that I can get from StarCraft because of fading and really like the look of the checker plate rubber flooring. Does anyone know of a supplier in or around the Golden Horseshoe? I see many online but all seem to be out of the USA. It runs around 3 bucks a square foot for 1/4 inch thick stuff. The custom $100,000.00 fishing boat they did up for the Fishin' Canada show has it throughout the boat. The heat it may hold, and I'm sure it gets hot, isn't an issue as I always wear shoes as well as my guests.

Thank you for any help.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

It doesn't look like Home Depot Canada has it. I will have to check with the stores to see if I can order it. 7.5'X14' sheets available in the US, how thick I don't know. I don't want a seam Dan as Princess Auto's is 4 feet wide only, but thanks. HD sells it as garage flooring. I will check some flooring stores in Hamilton.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

I was going to suggest HD as well as I have some. It comes in rolls of about 5x5 or so. Could have been Cdn Tire as well. Actually, I think it was crappy tire come to think of it. In same area as those multi coloured interconnecting rec room floor mats.

Edited by woodenboater

I found some today at HD in Brantford. Thanks for all the help. If anyone wants a cheap high come down and we will glue it in! No way to get high kids, getting high is NOT good except for a natural high like exercise or fishing.

Edited by Old Ironmaker