Boat covers

AdamS

Hey guys it's been a while since I've had a chance to get on here but as boating season is starting, I remembered my cover from last year ripped in half during a wind storm, so I need a new one. Just wondering what people are using and whats a good quality cover to buy. Thanks!

I have found a $1000 plus custom cover last 5-10 years

a good cover for $500 last 3-5 years

After my $500 cover ripped a few years ago I have gone to the CND Tire covers that go on sale all the time for $75 and they last 2-3 years

But I am cheap and I love my boat and the way it looks but when the cover is on it I don't really care but when it is off it looks good

My boat stays in a portable garage so the only thing I use a cover for @ this point is to keep dust and dirt out of it when it's not being used.

Have been using a cheap ebay purchase for close to 10 years, but it never gets exposed to the elements.

I don't trailer with it because it wouldn't last a season.

If I needed one for trailering and or it's exposed to the elements 24/7 I would purchase a custom for it.

I think my last one was a cheaper one. But I'm thinking custom is the way to go, it just depends on how much it actually costs. Do any of you know of somewhere reputable I could go to price one out? I'm in Burlington now but gta is fine.

I think my last one was a cheaper one. But I'm thinking custom is the way to go, it just depends on how much it actually costs. Do any of you know of somewhere reputable I could go to price one out? I'm in Burlington now but gta is fine.

There is a good shop @ PT. Credit Marina, or at least there used to be.

Haven't been there for a long time.

A good quality cover is a custom cover made with Top Gun or Sunbrella material,

Not cheap to buy but much cheaper and way better in a long run.

Lund cover tore to shreds in three years.

Top Gun custom for less $$$ to replace, 10 year warranty on work, 7 year on material (or maybe that is backwards) and the cover after 3 years shows no real signs of wear. But you`re a little far from Carp Ontario to drop your boat off for the work.