More fishing access lost.Notty/Angus.

misfish

They have float your fanny down the Ganny from Sylvan Glen right through Twomeys property so i guess its all condsidered navitatible, especially when the town thinks they can make a buck, or Twomey can sell a gallon of maple syrup, its all dollars and cents, at the expense of the annual steelhead run, as the Fanny Float many times coincides with the peak of the run. Why anyone would pay a landowner like Twomey or anyone else looking to profit, big bucks to fish for marked up, skinny, tail worn, spawned out kelps, is beyond me, shear utter looganism IMO

They have float your fanny down the Ganny from Sylvan Glen right through Twomeys property so i guess its all condsidered navitatible, especially when the town thinks they can make a buck, or Twomey can sell a gallon of maple syrup, its all dollars and cents, at the expense of the annual steelhead run, as the Fanny Float many times coincides with the peak of the run. Why anyone would pay a landowner like Twomey or anyone else looking to profit, big bucks to fish for marked up, skinny, tail worn, spawned out kelps, is beyond me, shear utter looganism IMO

why do people want to fight large crowds of people who don't give a crap about the river or land they fish on, is beyond me, its a lot more than his property btw. there is a limited number of people allowed on the membership. in fact, if you walked the river on the included properties, I would be shocked if you came out with a grocery bag full of garbage.

i have fished these properties MANY times, and the level of respect from everyone you encounter is amazing, people even reel in their lines and wait for you to land your fish before resuming, and they won't take your spot if you have to follow a fish up or down.....looganism......far from it.