Kawartha Fishing Show - Who's Going?

James77

So the people that manage the Toronto Fishing Show have put together a show in the Kawartha's.

April 1-3rd at the Lindsay Exhibition.

Apparently there will be the mega tank and a trout pond!

Free entrance too.

Who's planning on going?

Edited by James77

Muskies Canada Inc., Kawartha Chapter will be there and we will be doing something special for the children this year.

Along with education for the adults, the kids can learn how to build their own fishing lure called a "Go Getter".... This is a small inline spinner bait with small worm hook, and when they are done making it (choose their own colour of beads and blade) they get to keep it. Kind of a fun way to get them interested.

Hope to see a lot of folks out for this inaugural event.

Muskies Canada Inc., Kawartha Chapter will be there and we will be doing something special for the children this year.

Along with education for the adults, the kids can learn how to build their own fishing lure called a "Go Getter".... This is a small inline spinner bait with small worm hook, and when they are done making it (choose their own colour of beads and blade) they get to keep it. Kind of a fun way to get them interested.

Hope to see a lot of folks out for this inaugural event.

That's awesome!

http://kawarthasportsmenshow.com/

Parking and admission are free, JP DeRose and Big Jim McLaughlin will be there. Why not go? Help them get this thing off the ground.

They haven't posted an exhibitor list yet, but I know for sure Mike Parker will be there with his Handlebarz Musky Lures to take some money off my hands.

I'll be there tying go getters with Tom on Saturday.

Yes I live 20mins away and just heard about it the other day !! They should advertise it a little better I guess and seeing how it's the first time being held would be great to see all the fishing related vendors from the area plus get the word out about their product !!! I will def stop in and check it out as I do plan on getting my boat from storage next weekend but I'm sure I can find a few hours to check it out !!!!

What time do they open on Sat.

right on the link I posted (and others) shows the following:

Show Hours |

Friday, April 1: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm

Saturday, April 2: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm

Sunday, April 3: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm

Admission | Free Admission for all ages!

Parking | FREE!

LOCATION | LEX – The Lindsay Exhibition

right on the link I posted (and others) shows the following:

Show Hours |

Friday, April 1: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm

Saturday, April 2: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm

Sunday, April 3: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm

Admission | Free Admission for all ages!

Parking | FREE!

LOCATION | LEX – The Lindsay Exhibition

I must be blind in my old age as I cant see any times in the link you posted above.I can see the hours here Thanks.

Just heard about it on the radio this morning. Last minute Lindsay! They have tried various types of fishing or sportsman shows over the years and none have continued. Hopefully this one is different. I should find time to stop into the show.

I must be blind in my old age as I cant see any times in the link you posted above.I can see the hours here Thanks.

No worries

Just heard about it on the radio this morning. Last minute Lindsay! They have tried various types of fishing or sportsman shows over the years and none have continued. Hopefully this one is different. I should find time to stop into the show.

I was planning on going after lunch on Sat with the kids. I'll have my white WFN hat on for those going and 2 kids with me. But from the looks of things I won't get able to get there till 4pm now

No worries

I was planning on going after lunch on Sat with the kids. I'll have my white WFN hat on for those going and 2 kids with me. But from the looks of things I won't get able to get there till 4pm now

Stop by the MCI booth....We would be happy to show the kids how to make their own lure which they get to keep.