RIP Phife Dawg - the unofficial, official hip hop thread

AKRISONER

Jedi mind tricks "violent by design" is my favorite hip hop album ever (alongside Company Flows "funscrusher plus")

Its a lyrical masterpiece and stoupe the enemy of mankind made wicked beats and samples throughout the entire album.

Edited by manitoubass2

manitou

its time....

my favourite rapper in the game currently...curren$y

dude isnt on that thug ish, he talks about rapping, cars and playing video games. his drug references all refer to the "crack" that he is rhyming...as he calls it "drug dealer flow"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Fj7iTHw8c

Tribeca at bubbys im enjoying a lemon press not that minute maid crap they squeeze these lemons they selves

what kinda rapper can sound cool rappin about lemonade lmao

manitou

its time....

my favourite rapper in the game currently...curren$y

dude isnt on that thug ish, he talks about rapping, cars and playing video games. his drug references all refer to the "crack" that he is rhyming...as he calls it "drug dealer

Tribeca at bubbys im enjoying a lemon press not that minute maid crap they squeeze these lemons they selves

what kinda rapper can sound cool rappin about lemonade lmao

Nice! Never heard of him. Im not up on new rappers at all lol, but ill be getting this for sure! Thats really good chill rap!

And the lemon rhyme! Hahahaha, maybe Camp lo? Then again they make any word sound cool and half the stuff they spit took years to understand???

Edited by manitoubass2