SAIL Sale

G.mech

Just a heads up, SAIL has one of their 15% off everything sales going on until Sunday. Somebody was looking for a Terrova a few weeks ago and they have the Terrova 80/60/US2/ with i-Pilot for $1750 (less the 15%) with another $100 mail in rebate which is a very, very good price.

Disclaimer: I am only giving this heads up for people who want to go buy something on sale. I am not condoning purchases at a big box vs mom'n pop store and and not suggesting Sail is better or worse than Cabela's, Bass Pro, or Lebarons so please don't vilify me for posting this......

Edited by G.mech

It wasn't me who inquired, but I bought a Terrova 55/54/US2 w/Ipilot for $1495 all in with the rebate. Just a quick update.. it is a "we pay the tax" event and you get a dollar per thrust pound for a rebate... so my rebate is $55. Good deal regardless.

Thank you for the heads up. I am sure people will appreciate it.

G.Mech I appreciate the reminder but.... Bought yesterday and rebate sent today!

I was waiting for the 15% sale because I was loaded up with Gift Cards from there. The 80 also had US2 (not really needed but nice option) plus the $80 rebate. Sucks that the $80 rebate is in Canadian dollars if unit purchased in Canada... Now I'm just nitpicking! I'm a happy camper and have the 8' box secured away until spring.

Now time to squirrel away some loonies for the QUICK RELEASE BRACKET and 60A breaker too.

Edited by Raycaster

an-angry-mob.png

I CAME FOR THE ANGRY MOB

but have been left disappointed by Mech's disclaimer

That's exactly the group I was worried about.....it's not paranoia if you know they're out there to get you.

Edited by G.mech