new business idea!

Rod Caster

A website dedicated to the availability of items posted on kijiji. For those who don't really want the product or necessarily have any money to their name, but would still like to know anonymously if products are still for sale. Now you can follow an item, without having the annoying responses from the seller asking 'are you still interested'?

I may add a second section dedicated to the 'lowest price i'll accept', for those have very little to do during the day, but have a burning desire to know what someone's base price is.

What do you guys think??? Big money in my future?

I would say that it would be nearly impossible, for these 2 reasons,

1: that would require the seller to be proactive on their ad, and actually take it down when the item sells

2: the sellers lowest price isn't what they think it is, negotiations are different with everyone

Nobody spilling stuff lately Chad? Seems like you found a minute or two with nothing to do.... :w00t::sleeping_02::ph34r::devil:

Michael

I already quit my job to pursue this idea! Haha

This was more of a sarcastic/venting post. I can't count how many people have asked if an item is available, then I say yes, and then there are no further responses.

Edited by Rod Caster

I already quit my job to pursue this idea! Haha

This was more of a sarcastic/venting post. I can't count how many people have asked if an item is available, then I say yes, and then there are no further responses.

Figured something like that - you forgot to put the option in for them to overpay you, then you ship them the stuff and send them the change ... and have the original payment be a fraud so yer out the goods, the shipping and the "change".

Michael