Thanks Puckhead

misfish

I'm a Sens fan that agree's that Alfie actions were of the bonehead variety. Some fans in Ottawa are even blaming his actions on the game 4 loss. There is no doubt in my mind this incident gave the Ducks some extra inspiration/motivation.

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Edited by fishinonthebrain

Quite a few years ago I had the opportunity to fish with Randy Carlyle. Well him and Bob fished, I did the camera work. Great guy lots of laughs and leant me his floatation suit for the duration of our trip. Top notch in my books. GO DUCKS GO!!!!

While it would have been nice to be the best, the Sens will have to settle for being the second best. Not what they wanted but still ahead of 28 other teams provided of course they don't win the next three.

While it would have been nice to be the best, the Sens will have to settle for being the second best. Not what they wanted but still ahead of 28 other teams provided of course they don't win the next three.

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: Who let this guy in. :blahblah1::blahblah1: LOL

It's really not hard to figure out. There are two teams left. The team that loses finishes second. There are thirty teams in the league. Second place is higher than twenty-eight other teams but lower than one other team.

fUNNY HOW I DON'T HEAR A THING FROM THE CHIRPING LEAF FANS UNTIL OTTAWA IS ON THE BRINK OF ELIMINATION HHHMMM..... YOUR JEALOUSY IS THE BIGGEST FORM OF FLATTERY SO KEEP CHIRPING.MAYBE YOU WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS NEXT YEAR AND THEN WE CAN SEE WHO THE BETTER TEAM IS BUT THE CHANCES ON THAT ARE PRETTY SLIM.SENS ARE PLAYING HOCKEY IN JUNE TORONTO IS NOT .......VERY SIMPLE !!!!!AND BY THE WAY OTTAWA IS THE BEST TEAM IN HOCKEY AND THE DUCKS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN RUGBY !!IF THE REFEREES CALLED THE GAME THE WAY THEY WERE SUPPOSED THE SERIES WOULD BE OVER ALREADY BUT APPARENTLY CLUTCHING AND GRABBING ARE ALLOWED AGAIN IN THE NEW NHL !!!

fUNNY HOW I DON'T HEAR A THING FROM THE CHIRPING LEAF FANS UNTIL OTTAWA IS ON THE BRINK OF ELIMINATION HHHMMM..... YOUR JEALOUSY IS THE BIGGEST FORM OF FLATTERY SO KEEP CHIRPING.MAYBE YOU WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS NEXT YEAR AND THEN WE CAN SEE WHO THE BETTER TEAM IS BUT THE CHANCES ON THAT ARE PRETTY SLIM.SENS ARE PLAYING HOCKEY IN JUNE TORONTO IS NOT .......VERY SIMPLE !!!!!AND BY THE WAY OTTAWA IS THE BEST TEAM IN HOCKEY AND THE DUCKS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN RUGBY !!IF THE REFEREES CALLED THE GAME THE WAY THEY WERE SUPPOSED THE SERIES WOULD BE OVER ALREADY BUT APPARENTLY CLUTCHING AND GRABBING ARE ALLOWED AGAIN IN THE NEW NHL !!!

It's funny when Ottawa sucks and the sens fans have to bring up the leafs evreytime they lose. And when ever leafs do make the playoffs when we play the sens we always sweep you. So why don't you quit chirping because your team sucks. GO DUCKS GO!!!!!!

It's funny when Ottawa sucks and the sens fans have to bring up the leafs evreytime they lose. And when ever leafs do make the playoffs when we play the sens we always sweep you. So why don't you quit chirping because your team sucks. GO DUCKS GO!!!!!!

:D:thumbsup_anim:

If and I say if,the leafs had of made it,the Sens would not be where they are.Thany you very much. :P

Edited by misfish

Don't know if you're aware but...

keyboard4ih6.jpg

Poor deluded Senators fans. Second place is the first loser. GO DUCKS!

IF THE REFEREES CALLED THE GAME THE WAY THEY WERE SUPPOSED THE SERIES WOULD BE OVER ALREADY BUT APPARENTLY CLUTCHING AND GRABBING ARE ALLOWED AGAIN IN THE NEW NHL !!!

Blame the game not the playa.

I want to see old time hockey back. They only reason for the new rules is because of ALL THE WHINNING OVER SEAS PLAYERS. If you watch the Sumit game,you will see my point.Thier goalie was thier toughest player.Ask any Canadian born player and they will tell ya,fist in yer face and slash accross the ankles,will make ya a better and tougher player and a more respectful player. Thats what it,s all about. This diving and fake ,OH IM HURT BLOW THE WHISTLE has ruined the game.

Pronger,I think Alfie needs a side order of stick fries and a elbow to go.LOL

Enjoy yer summer Ottawa boys.

God I hope Im right,I hate eating crow.L M A O

Well actually, coming in second would make you the last loser. The first loser would be the first team eliminated from the playoffs. It would then count down successively based on mathematical elimination from the playoffs and finally arriving at the team which plays for the Cup but does not win it. Simple logic dictates that the team who loses the cup is the 29th loser.

Peter Puck! That was great to see that again!

Easton

Ah I thought I was the only old guy here.LOL

Remember show down Easton? :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Just to add to my comment regaurds to old time hockey and the way it was played,the leafs would of gave the smash mouth style way before this and would of put them out of thier misury and saved them the embare,ass,ment.

Go figure Yashin just went for 17,000,000. WHAT EVER.

Tucker must be worth a few billion then. :whistling: