Washing machine help in GTA (NF)

Joey

Anybody know anyone who works in the downtown area who can fix a washing machine? My son's machine went on the fritz and we are selling his apartment soon and need to get it fixed ASAP.

Thanks.

Joey

Edited by Joey

Anybody know anyone who works in the downtown area who can fish a washing machine? My son's machine went on the fritz and we are selling his apartment soon and need to get it fixed ASAP.

Thanks.

Joey

Joey, sometimes it's best to buy another, parts and labour can add up and a new one is a good selling point. We had Paul on here on OFC that sells parts for appliances and I did repair my dryer once with his help. Some are not meant to be fixed, our society has come to that.

Good luck

Ya, I almost figured that. It is only a small apartment sized washer/dryer stacked combo. Can't be too much to replace as opposed to repaired.

Guess I'll look into both options.

Thanks

I saw you said "fish" did you mean snake? If its plugged or the pump isnt working you can change the pump by yourself. give me a quick description what its doing.. or not

Sorry, I meant fix, not fish, must have fishing on the brain :)

If you are just wanting to fix it, so you can sell the apartment, I'd look at some of the used appliance shops. They'll deliver, you'll save money and they come with a short term guarantee. That should cover the short term goal.

HH

If you are just wanting to fix it, so you can sell the apartment, I'd look at some of the used appliance shops. They'll deliver, you'll save money and they come with a short term guarantee. That should cover the short term goal.

HH

Good idea Joe, thanks, I'll look into that today!