Happy Easter but is there ......

mr blizzard

I strained muscles around my ribs 3 months ago been seeing chiro massage therapy and physio. Have not been able to auger holes since December but physio says jigging would not hurt......offered to PAY people to auger a hole for me but no response........In December a mechanic installed a rack and pinion on my wifes Dodge Caravan, 3 months later it failed, the rack is under warranty but I had to yesterday pay another 500 dollars to get the second one installed .....LESS than 24 hours later the new rack is vibrating and leaking....

Oh and yes the 2005 sierra which have looked after to a t started leaking anti freeze yesterday,,,,the head gasket I am told even though the garage sealed it up in the fall,,they said it should be ok even though it is not a permanent fix

Now it is dead in the driveway,,,,I feel so sorry for my wife some people are busy to take her for a sled ride.....I buried my daughter 14 years ago and turned my philosopy to the fact the cup is half full not half empty,,,,,that took a while to do, my son is not around much...I cannot pay 500 dollars a day to drive a dodge caravan,,can someone please give me some advice

I have been on this board for a long time and have tried to contribute and have received great advice

If I had the extra cash I would have gladly paid for a member down south to have drilled a hole in the ice if not for me at least to have let my supported wife to have got out and had a bit of fun this winter

We tried to contribute for fishing for tyler when we lived inBarrie and met some great board members there

My prayers are going out for u all to have a great long safe weekend God bless

Blizz

Blizz, things will look brighter in the AM. I will drill a hole for you but I don't think the return trip up there is in the budget. You sound down Bro, chin up. I don't know what model of Caravan cost $500.00 a day but I can't afford that either so I'm in the same boat. I could tell you spring is right around the corner but being in Yellowknife I'm not to sure about that. Here's something positive to look towards, by the time your ribs are healed there may still be enough ice for you to drill yourself, there's a cup half full thing!

I think we all know how it feels to be down and as you reach to grab hold of something to help pull yourself up your hands are smacked away once more but you should never stop reaching. Although it might sometimes seem too much to bear, fighting back in order to move on is the only option. Take a step back and pause if you want as the dawn of a new day usually offers the proper perspective.

Best of luck.

Take it back into the shop that did the rack and ket loose with both barrels. A couple days is ridiculous. They will work with you on this. As for the truck, a temporary fix us just that, temporary. You have to love cars and trucks, when they work we love them, when they do not...... a smart man once said, life is a ...ch. It is, it kicks you in the nads. What you do after that kick defines you as a person. Get up, puke, dust yourself off and move on. Just keep moving and try to keep a smile on your face, it is easier than having a perma scowl.

Take it back into the shop that did the rack and ket loose with both barrels. A couple days is ridiculous. They will work with you on this. As for the truck, a temporary fix us just that, temporary. You have to love cars and trucks, when they work we love them, when they do not...... a smart man once said, life is a ...ch. It is, it kicks you in the nads. What you do after that kick defines you as a person. Get up, puke, dust yourself off and move on. Just keep moving and try to keep a smile on your face, it is easier than having a perma scowl.

Thanks guys

We replaced the old rack and pinion with a new one in December at a garage....THREE months later roughly it goes again.........Then the mechanic charged us another 500 dollars labour to replace the one from December two days ago with the second new one.........then just one day later the second new one is acting up.......does anyone know why, this is happening with the rack,, these kinda of ridiculous repairs would hurt anyones budget