April Fools

Mister G

Anyone here get into pulling off April Fool jokes on family, friends or workers.

Years ago my brother in-law sent me a letter saying I was being audited for taxes......it look really good and he even used a envelope that had the clear plastic on it to show your address.

I put a rubber band around the squeeze part of the kitchen sink sprayer and then asked the wifey to get me a glass of water.....when she turned on the water the sprayer got her REAL good......she wasn't to happy and it ended up as a water war in the kitchen. So actually it turned out a lot of fun for the both of us

My daughter got me a few years back. We were having a house party and I asked her if she would mix up a black russian (Kahlua & Vodka) for me. Off she goes with my glass and returns a couple minutes later. I take a big swig of the drink and had to run to the sink and spit it out.

Instead of Kahlua she put liquid beef bovril in the drink and it looked just like the normal drink. Talk about a shock to the taste buds; expecting sweet and get a mouth full of bitter & salt instead.

She still asks me every once in awhile, if I'd like another one of her "special" black russian; with a big grin on her face.

Dan.

Edited by DanD

My daughter got me a few years back. We were having a house party and I asked her if she would mix up a black russian (Kahlua & Vodka) for me. Off she goes with my glass and returns a couple minutes later. I take a big swig of the drink and had to run to the sink and spit it out.

Instead of Kahlua she put liquid beef bovril in the drink and it looked just like the normal drink. Talk about a shock to the taste buds; expecting sweet and get a mouth full of bitter & salt instead.

She still asks me every once in awhile, if I'd like another one of her "special" black russian; with a big grin on her face.

Dan.

Oh man I got something similar while camping a few years back(it wasnt april fools but still a nasty joke)

We had just returned from fishing and it was scorching hot. So me and the kids hop in the water for a quick dip and i yelled up to my step mom for a bottle of water. She runs one down and i take a huge swig and immediately almost puke. She bursts out laughing. She filled the bottle with vodka and i hate vodka. Man that one got me good???

Yea

With you mentioning bottled water; reminded me of when I did myself in one early morning; after partying the night before, at the trailer park. I wake up and had the hangover dries real bad and needed something cold. I go to the fridge and spotted an almost full bottle of water. As soon as the first mouth full went down; everything went into reverse gears and I've got my head in the sink. It was a bottle filled with vinegar; that my wife brought down to the trailer that weekend to make salad dressing.

Dan.

Yea

With you mentioning bottled water; reminded me of when I did myself in one early morning; after partying the night before, at the trailer park. I wake up and had the hangover dries real bad and needed something cold. I go to the fridge and spotted an almost full bottle of water. As soon as the first mouth full went down; everything went into reverse gears and I've got my head in the sink. It was a bottle filled with vinegar; that my wife brought down to the trailer that weekend to make salad dressing.

Dan.

Hahahaha ive done the same. My wife loves to put vinegar in numerous bottles and label none of them hahaha

A mouth full of vinegar while hung over is rough!!!Yuck

Edited by manitoubass2

Yea

Dan.

I did the exact same thing, but my roommate had lost the cap off of the London Dry Gin bottle and decided to empty the rest in our plastic container that we used to keep cold water in the fridge.

My sister used to switch the salt with the sugar, so when you put sugar in the coffee it was awful, as it was of course salt, and if you put salt on your food, of course it was sugar. Yucko, but funny :)

Not a joke (I hope!) but my wife was doing laundry and decided it would be convenient to carry a small water bottle filled with bleach instead of the big bottle. There's me napping on the couch, wake up, stretch, grab my water bottle and gulp down a couple of swallows before the gears were thrown into reverse for me! Not so funny at the time, but the funniest part was when she called poison control and they said to not regurgitate it if possible. Could do more harm to the esophagus. Ya right! Try and stop me says I! No choice in the matter.

Told her next time I'm reporting her to WHMIS for putting chemicals in an unmarked bottle!