London ontario

steelhunter

Angling Sports at 681 Highbury and Dundas

Lambeth Rod and Tackle at 2404 Main street in Lambeth. It's not that far west of Wonderland and Wharncliffe.

Those are about it. Canadian Tire has increased their fishing section substantially over the past year as well.

Edited by FishLogic

When I'm in London I waste time at anglingsports.ca on Highbury. I really like the store, hope you do too.

I was in St. Thomas most of the day Tuesday. Spent the night in London and most of the day there yesterday. I wanted to visit Angling Sports but it wasn't listed in my GPS.

Ended up stopping in at Angling Outfitters in Woodstock on the way home. More than worth a look.

On a side note, while in St. Thomas I was parked outside a store waiting for my wife. The adjacent property had many crab apple trees in one the corner of this large lot. The trees were absolutely filled with Robins. First time in my life, I've seen that many Robins in one place.

Seems Spring has sprung.

Edited by Roe Bag

I was in St. Thomas most of the day Tuesday. Spent the night in London and most of the day there yesterday. I wanted to visit Angling Sports but it wasn't listed in my GPS.

Ended up stopping in at Angling Outfitters in Woodstock on the way home. More than worth a look.

On a side note, while in St. Thomas I was parked outside a store waiting for my wife. The adjacent property had many crab apple trees in one the corner of this large lot. The trees were absolutely filled with Robins. First time in my life, I've seen that many Robins in one place.

Seems Spring has sprung.

If you are in St.Thomas again check out Dixie Dairy Mart,very good fishing store