Oh Well...maybe tomorrow

Beans

I decided to put off my annual musky opener troll until today but...it's pouring rain...

The weekend wasn't a complete loss as Crappieperchhunter and I did get to catch our first carp of the season...and he got to christian his new rod and reel...

Saturday CPH went 4 landed for 6 hooked and I went 1 for 3...

Sunday he went hog wild landing 8 and losing 2...I went 1 and 0

Sunday the big girls were hungry as mine went 20 + pounds and his biggest was close to 30 (his best to date)...

My excuse for a poor showing is that I had to keep pulling my line out everytime he hooked into one... :rolleyes: That's my story and I'm stickin' to it...LOL

Sorry no pictures but we got a ton of them of us over the past couple of years...besides, all were released via forecepts in the water by the shoreline (not handled)(we will photo Motv8ter's if and when...LOL)

Edited by Beans

it'll get better from here once they start eating :)

i took my dad carp fishing for the first time and he outfished me ... well i got him setup first and he started catching before i got myself setup ... so that's my excuse too :D

Wow...some nice numbers on the carp there! It's strange how they hit and dont hit...bly and I can fish...using the exact same setup and one of us will get all the action. Good job out there! Sorry to hear about the muskie opener for you...you'll have plenty of chances though!