Super Bowl 49, who do you like and what will you munch on?

Old Ironmaker

now, lets turn the time back to the play before, where seattle was lucky to even be in that position begin with.

and lets also pretend the INT didn't happen and Seattle caught the ball, not a single person would be second guessing the call

And lets say your aunt had balls and you called her "uncle".....but what was the pressure in those balls.....LOL

You all can talk all you want but that play was a dang joke..The fix is in..I wont watch another super bowl again..Clearly there was more money in Vegas then winning the super bore..ha ha ha nice show guys......Ill stick to my CFL any day over that garbage...

Should have, could have , would have, etc. Carroll has always been a gambler. In the first half with 6 seconds to go afield goal try was the obvious thing to do. He gambled and they score a touchdown. Suddenly he's a genius.

6 seconds is enough time to attempt a short pass into the endzone. If incomplete would have 1-2 seconds left on the clock to kick a FG.

You all can talk all you want but that play was a dang joke..The fix is in..I wont watch another super bowl again..Clearly there was more money in Vegas then winning the super bore..ha ha ha nice show guys......Ill stick to my CFL any day over that garbage...

You sound like my wife......."The Fix was in"........LOL

BTW they just announced the Super Bowl was not only the highest rated Super Bowl in history but it was also the highest TV show EVER ! ! !

CFL is where the bore begins.......college football is a much better choice then the CFL.

BTW did anyone here hear the breaking news. Johnny Football Manzell enrolled into a rehab clinic.......Johnny the Drunk wants to make a comeback next season......LOL.....the Browns could be the next CFL team if the league would accept them......LOL

i realized at the end of the fourth quarter that the NFL just isn't for me....

everyone who I was with raved about how good the game was.....so I knew it was "me".

However, I definitely enjoyed watching the Grey Cup!

Each to their own.

Im with you my man..That was a brutal game..