MUSKY KILLER CHARGED

steelhead75

Some guy kills a fish and there is public outrage. The man is held accountable for his actions and is punished.

Proof of political corruption surfaces and the public could care less. The politicians laugh and shrug it off because they know nobody really cares.

It's good that he was charged and all, but I really wish people would direct some energy towards more relevant and serious issues.

Some guy kills a fish and there is public outrage. The man is held accountable for his actions and is punished.

Proof of political corruption surfaces and the public could care less. The politicians laugh and shrug it off because they know nobody really cares.

It's good that he was charged and all, but I really wish people would direct some energy towards more relevant and serious issues.

like what issues?killing gamefish for no reason is very serious to me....

preservation of natural resources and wildlife isn't a serious issue to you?

isnt this an issue of preservation of natural resources and wildlife?one animal is more important than the other?

if people are going to make an issue of this,then i confidently assume more serious matters would create even more public outrage,,,no?

i think the biggest issue in this situation is the mans attitude and poor moral compass....that pisses people off