Reintroduction of Sorts

TJC1973

After a brief hiatus from OFC due to technical difficulties, I have rejoined this community. I previously had an account with the username Clarence but due to my lack of computer aptitude I managed to screw that up.

My name is Terry and i live in Hamilton, work in Mississauga and spend as much time as I can around the Apsley area in the summer months.

I fish for just about anything that swims, from perchin with my three daughters to steelheading on the pin. My current obsession is figuring out the lower Niagara which is is proving to be quite challenging. I have been out twice so far this fall with only a few nice smallies to show for my efforts, which would normally be fine except I was fishing for Trout at the time. LOL.

Incidentally while launching the boat last Saturday at Queenston I met and had a quick chat with Italo and a member who posts frequently on this board, Aaron Shirley. Super nice guy.

Anyhow, just wanted to drop a line and say hi to the group. (again)

Cheers,

Terry

You should have just followed Aaron around the lower Niagara, he's super dialed in on that river

welcome!

. Lol, I would have except they were going up to devils hole....with only one other trip under my belt on the river I wasn't so sure on boating anywhere with devil or hole in the name!