Considering purchasing an RCI timeshare...

PM me SS as to which place specifically and I'll do some askin tonight. I think he's already moved to Vegas to sell down there ...my sister-in-law is following in a month with the kids. Gonna miss her...him..well... I'm still ticked he turned down Dominion Republic!

would avoid it like the plauge Sheriff-bought 2 weeks at Carriage Hills in Barrie to trade for other locations--can never go to where i want to go when i want to go--terrible investment!

Cheers

icedude

SS

Own 5 weeks that I paid significantly less for than one week from a Developer.

Best thing I ever did!

Staying at a 3 bedroom (sleeps 12) at Orange Lake (right beside Disney) for a month this coming January.

Typical of the resorts I stay at!

You need to know how to work the system.

Check out www.tug2.net Great timeshare owners site with tons of great info.

Good Luck!

Edited by BPSBASSMAN

My folks have the timeshare at Carriage Hills (they enjoy golfing). I would have to say like anything else in a sharing system, you have to put in the effort and plan ahead. My family has gone all over the world using the various timeshares. For the most part, the gold crown properties are 5 star wherever you go.

The best part about the suites is that you just need to bring yourself and food, everything else is provided, kinda handy that way.

It's worth it, as long as you understand you can't call on a thursday before a long weekend and expect to find a lot of availability...

Tony