My Trip to Little Vermillion

Whopper

Excellent report and pics Phil!!!

... but it's all in the camera angle folks!... arms fully extended, camera up real close=makes that 23 incher look like a trophy!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

... just razzin' ya 'cause I'm jealous as hell Bubba! Those are all beautiful fish and that last pike is the Killer Pike from HELL!!!!! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Nice Job Phil, good to meet you the other day. I hope the lures I sent worked out well for you and Connie.

The weather up here at LV is pretty cold right now. Fishing has been tough, and staying dry has been tougher. Luckily Jon and I have both managed to land a fish near 45 inches (we didnt measure them)

Thanks everyone for the kinda words!

Nice Job Phil, good to meet you the other day. I hope the lures I sent worked out well for you and Connie.

The weather up here at LV is pretty cold right now. Fishing has been tough, and staying dry has been tougher. Luckily Jon and I have both managed to land a fish near 45 inches (we didnt measure them)

Clive I caught a couple of small pike on one the baits, Thanks!

Sounds like you guys are getting some of the same weather we got all week, definetly tough conditions but the big fish made it worth the trip.

Good Luck the rest of the week!

Whopper