Tony Stewart getting a bumrap ?

darsky

looks like the guy that got hit was under the influence of marijuana at the time

THC can stay in your blood for weeks. Even if the kid smoked a joint the night before, I'd hardly consider that being 'under the influence' 24hrs later.

The reason the kid is dead is because he got out of a perfectly safe race car, that was a bad bad decision.

Edited by BillM

THC can stay in your blood for weeks. Even if the kid smoked a joint the night before, I'd hardly consider that being 'under the influence' 24hrs later.

The reason the kid is dead is because he got out of a perfectly safe race car, that was a bad bad decision.

Exactly.. If anyone has ever smoked pot it could show in your blood 10 days later. Also i seriously doubt the kid got in a race car high..Even if he did the adrenalin would have most certainly killed off any sort of buzz..Tony has been cleared of any wrong doing, lets not make this any worse then it already is..

Nobody will ever know exactly what happened here except Tony Stewart. Nobody. So Kevin Ward had had cannibus in his system? Big deal. I doubt he smoked just before the race because from my experience, it it a relaxer. It enhances ones feelings of happiness. God forbid that the law allows one to feel happy and relaxed, without going nuts or endangering others.