So Saturday my son and I head out to one of our fave bass spots in the middle of nowhere and what do we find but 300 meters of altered shoreline and a permanent dock structure built without permits.The stretch of altered area includes a cold water trib. Now I'm involved in a case with a CA,the MNR and the DFO with a species at risk situation. My question, keeping in mind that I'm a luddite, involves a PDF. I have been sent a map to mark up and show where the changes have taken place. Is there a way to do this on my computer or do I have to print it off,mark it accordingly and rescan it before its emailed off.

Here's the spot

Everything to the left in the video has been destroyed and plowed/cleared right down to the bank as well as a dock that now sits halfway out into the pool.

It's disappointing to say the least but for those who know me I don't get to worked up about poaching because fish can always reproduce if the habitat is there but habitat destruction burns my butt and I won't stand for it so something had o be done. I didn't take any after photos because the perps were there and I didn't want to start a confrontation.

MNR will make them tear it up and pay for the restoration of the stream bank (Or at least I hope) Some idiot did some work on the upper Notty without a permit either... Cleared cut a whole section, MNR was not pleased.. Now he's in big crap.

There are a couple of ways you can tackle the PDF marking.

1/ print it off, mark, scan and email or send snail mail

2/ Open the doc on your computer, do a screen capture, save as an image file ie JPEG, open in a program like paint and mark the areas and email the file back. If you have Windows 7 or 8 you can use the snipping tool to do a screen capture. ;)

There are a couple of ways you can tackle the PDF marking.

1/ print it off, mark, scan and email or send snail mail

2/ Open the doc on your computer, do a screen capture, save as an image file ie JPEG, open in a program like paint and mark the areas and email the file back. If you have Windows 7 or 8 you can use the snipping tool to do a screen capture. ;)

You obviously didn't read the part about luddite. I am using 8 I believe where and what are the snipping tool. Hate to be a pain.

Edited by Musky or Specks

You obviously didn't read the part about luddite. I am using 8 I believe where and what are the snipping tool. Hate to be a pa

Go to the apps page and it will be under accessories I believe.

Don't 8 here and will never run it on my day to day 'puter as it's crap!!! ;)

Got it on a test machine @ work so if you can't find it let me know and I'll check tomorrow.

Go to the apps page and it will be under accessories I believe.

Don't 8 here and will never run it on my day to day 'puter as it's crap!!! ;)

Got it on a test machine @ work so if you can't find it let me know and I'll check tomorrow.

That worked! thanks I'll keep everyone posted as to what happens. The only thing now is I don't feel comfortable accessing this spot anymore as my vehicle is a good distance away in a very secluded spot at the end of a road allowance. Oh well let the furor die down and go back in a couple years I guess.