Have a great weekend

kickingfrog

It's already been a great weekend. My brother and I took my dad to the Blue Jay game for his first game since 2005. In fact, it was the first time since all three if us had been at a game together since 1993. The smile never left my old mans face and that meant a lot to me.

While I was gone my oldest daughter who is now 7 went to get her hair cut for the first time and decided to donate her hair! Boy was I proud!

In the morning I'm going out for bass on the fly for the first time in 2 years

It's already been a great weekend. My brother and I took my dad to the Blue Jay game for his first game since 2005. In fact, it was the first time since all three if us had been at a game together since 1993. The smile never left my old mans face and that meant a lot to me.

While I was gone my oldest daughter who is now 7 went to get her hair cut for the first time and decided to donate her hair! Boy was I proud!

In the morning I'm going out for bass on the fly for the first time in 2 years

Good for you man

Father -Daughter-and private time

Sounds like a Trifecta :) FNA

Cheers All

Happy Canada Day !

Paul

I'm on my 6th 12 hour shift in the last week so the weekend is a write off... however, I'm having a fish fry Tuesday, then heading to Temagami on Wednesday morning for one on one time with my daughter.. we will be camping at Finlayson and hopefully fishing a back lake somewhere in the Sportspal.. I want her to experience a bit of the wilderness and a shore lunch...

I'm on my 6th 12 hour shift in the last week so the weekend is a write off... however, I'm having a fish fry Tuesday, then heading to Temagami on Wednesday morning for one on one time with my daughter.. we will be camping at Finlayson and hopefully fishing a back lake somewhere in the Sportspal.. I want her to experience a bit of the wilderness and a shore lunch...

I feel your pain... I'm on my 3rd of 6 inside seven days. The government loves me! Lol