A So Very Much Better Painter Than Me

bushart

If I take the time to stop and look, Mother Nature always has a way of impressing me! nice pics.

MOST people never take the time to notice and walk right on by. I'm drawn to it. Just can't help it. I don't know how many times someone has said to me "how did you even notice that?". I dunno, I just do.

S.

Maybe everyone is just too busy these days???

Simple things sometimes are best---heck--I've caught some big fish in my days---but I get the most happiness float fishin for specks and when the bobber goes down---reminds me when I was a kid

Low tech...but hi enjoyment

Think it's the same in nature---if you stay quiet for a few minutes---amazing what you see

Think it's the same in nature---if you stay quiet for a few minutes---amazing what you see

When I'm fishing up north I sometimes shut the boat down, put away the fish'n pole and just sit back with my feet up and take in what nature has to offer.

When I'm fishing up north I sometimes shut the boat down, put away the fish'n pole and just sit back with my feet up and take in what nature has to offer.

I've done that also Lew...bright summer day---feet up head back---countin clouds in the sky---listenin to that old loon singin