Took my daughter fishing...

ccmtcanada

Took my little one fishing today....man...it was worse than the Trout opener on an eastern trib!!! LOL.

gallery_60_23_8277.jpg

gallery_60_23_17157.jpg

I had my 5 year old distract a parent and I took out 2 kids and we found our spot to fish...hehe. Seemed there was an OFAH event there....a "Take your kid fishing" day. Wish I knew about it...it was just ending as we arrived.

Before long, I brought in this crayfish...it had a stranglehold on my worm!!!

gallery_60_23_12754.jpg

My little one pulled this nice on in...there were a few kids watching her...at least 3 or 4 years older than her, and they all yelled....MOM!!! THIS LITTLE GIRL CAUGHT A FISH...LOOOOOK!!!! PUT A WORM BACK ON MY HOOK!!!! Guess they figured if a little kid like that can catch one, then they could too...little do they know my little one outfishes me!! haha.

gallery_60_23_172690.jpg

I thought I was all prepared...she had sunscreen on, had snacks, water, even toiletries. Then shortly after her sunfish, she started scratching...she had about 5 nice welts...courtesy of the local mosquito population. She wanted to leave....all the way back to the car I heard "Daddy...why didn't you bring the bug spray??" Oh well, next time we'll be more prepared!!! LOL

Way to go cliff,she looks like she had alot of fun with all the other kids too,and she caught some fish too,its great when you can take your kid fishing and they rerally enjoy it.. :clapping: ..i will be taking my little girl in the boat as well this summer up north she loves it too,great event put on by the 0FAH.....cheers bud :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: