French River (Wolseley Bay) Summer Fishing Advice

Moby Pike

I'm going to be heading up to Wolseley Bay in mid July for a week and I've never fished that area before so I was hoping some of you might be able to offer some advice. I'm taking 3 people with me who are all very new to fishing, so as the most experienced fisherman I'm hoping to make sure they all have an okay time and don't get totally skunked.

Not looking for anyone's secret locations or anything like that but if you guys have any lure, colour or bait suggestions for that time of year that'd be great. I'm interested in going for walleye, bass, pike, and muskie. Whatever is biting pretty much.

Thanks!

totem point,on the other side of the bay from bryer. if your going up the same time as i am,we can exchange info on whats working if we run into each other.

Edited by Lunatic

totem point,on the other side of the bay from bryer. if your going up the same time as i am,we can exchange info on whats working if we run into each other.

Sadly I won't be there until the 19th. But let me know how it goes! And leave some fish for us :P

And thanks Bill and Freshtrax, will try it out!