forgot how to post pics

fishindevil

hi ,can someone help me...im trying to get pics from photobucket to my post,here....i forgot i tried this afternoon and got very frustrated :dunno::glare: which one do i highlite,the IMG or the HTTP, i cant remember i cannot download from the board i have to do it from photobucket,ive done it before i cant remember...can someone give me a hand thanks :blink: the way i did it before is not working,it says sorry dynamic pages are not allowed,im stuck??????

Edited by fishindevil

Shawn...

There's a few ways to do it....

1) Double click on the IMG Code box and then paste it directly in your message....

or

2) Double click on the URL link one, hit the picture button in the post and when that box opens, paste in there.

Good luck! I want to see your pics from the long weekend....give me a call if you're still having problems...you have my number.

Cliff

Edited by ccmtcanada

Make sure when you save your pictures you make the name say ilovelucy and not I love lucy. Leaving spaces will put % signs or similar in the image properties and this gets bumped as dynamic links. Not sure what the issue is with dynamics...they worked on the other site and any other I am on. Maybe Rick can shed some light on that...

Edited by irishfield