Opening day picture thread (not trout though)!

Burtess

I don't want to see any fish.......start your own threads if you want to post fish pictures :tease:

This thread is to post a pic of the bag of garbage you pick up on your travels tomorrow. :good:

I always try to remember to bring a bag with me when fishing the tribs, even just a smaller grocery bag full taken out each time makes a difference.  It's often like the empty building.... once one window is broken, all the others are very soon to follow.  Some people, if they see garbage strewn about will surely add to it, but if it is a clean and natural area, they may think twice.

Lets all do our part tomorrow and bring some extra out with us! :clapping:

This is one from a few years ago.... the fishing was slow so I filled the bag lol....

Bronte10_30_07029.jpg~original

Burt :)

10253872_10152306975975709_1163418960093

Great initiative Burtess.

A picture here of just the beer bottle and cans along our road, deposited over about the past six months since their last collection. The girls picked up this bag Good Friday and another Easter Monday. Proceeds often go to the Cancer Society or other causes.

Drinking responsibly doesn't seem to be in the cards for many folks of Lanark County.

Edited by Moosebunk

Way to go Moosebunk and family!

A quick fish in the local creek yielded one trout on but none landed :(

Cleaned up the spots I hit though.....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/Burtess/IMG_0723_zps28433955.jpg~original

Burt :)

*can't get it to post the pic so it is visible in the thread (been having problems with photobucket and posting pics lately!! Edited by Burtess