So it begins... Open water season is here!

Well it is for me anyways! :thumbsup_anim: . There's only one access point to the bay but you can bet on me getting out there within a week! Thursday is my birthday so...... :whistling:

Two days ago people were ice fishing - yesterday we had a huge wind that blew all the ice out into the main lake.

Have a great week!

Cheers,

Ryan

10169286_10151916836791580_1532106235_n.

watch for the Jewish guy that sank the Titanic out there...what's his name, Iceberg or something... :)

yeah man I learned the hard way my first time out there in March 4-5 years ago... No worries though i managed to dodge the odd stray iceberg only to run into a sunken ice hut!

Happy birthday tomorrow,I'm sure the ice will leave here sometime lol.Were fishing Sat,on ice that is .

Fishing is fishing DB - The only time of the year I don't like is when it's not quite safe enough to get out... or when it's just a little to sketchy in the spring...

Awesome, one of my favourite places for bass opener!!

yeah me to.. even though it's a complete zoo! It's become a family tradition.

Im on 30" of ice right now lol

S.

Get drillin' buddy! Have fun! lol

I don't think the ramps are quite so open yet, are they? Last I heard channels are still locked?

All the marina's are still locked up but there's one launch on the whole bay that blows out before the ice even usually comes off the bay.... :whistling:

Edited by The Urban Fisherman