Pigeon Lake (Kawarthas) north end summer cottage rental?

ehg

Hi, have some family friends looking to rent a cottage on Pigeon Lake for a week sometime this summer.

They have 3 teenage boys (11-17 yrs.) and are looking for somewhere to comfortably accommodate them.

Having boat rentals (tinny 9.9 ) is pretty important. These people aren't into fishing.despite living in Peterborough.

Personally never rented myself before but used to have place up there. Did mega walleye, musky bass reports on board here. I remember all the spots and methods for catching multi-species there. They are inviting me up for a bit mainly to give my disabled butt (secondary progressive MS) a chance to get out fishing.

Anyways, thinking that many here might have experience with renting a place in north end Pigeon and look forward to any input on good cottage rentals that are not to rustic. Has to be north of Gannon Narrows or so...

Thanks in advance!

May consider Pigeon Lake Resort.

www.pigeonlakeresort.com

yes great spot run by great friendly people,and they have everything you will need and only a few mins to bobcaygeon !!!!

Thanks for the heads up. That is exactly what they are looking for....cottage rentals with housekeeping and other amenities.

Wondering if there is anything similar or if anyone can share personal experience.

Again, many thanks.

Have been up to Pigeon Lake many, many times and have tried many of the camps/lodges. We settled on Trails End Lodge and went there for many years in a row. For location, comfort, amenities, location, service, location, and a great host in Norm Matthews, you can't go wrong. And it's close to some great fishing locations. :D

Plenty of cottages to choose from to meet your needs. Good luck!

www.trailsendlodge.ca

Edited by T-Bone