Back from the dead

Maverick

Well.....

I joined this forum a while back then went on a little hiatus. I was in school and was busy doing everything but fishing. Got married, had a kid and my wifes job moved north. We moved to Sturgeon Falls in October and I am finally settled in. I am looking forward to getting back to fishing more than once a year and posting more frequently. Hope all is well.

Brad

Brad we have Randy From Sturgeon, and Curlap, from Sturgeon Falls and several members from North Bay. I have a permanent trailer parked at Glenrock Trailer park right in Sturgeon. Get in touch with me through PM and we can hook up in May.

Yeah I have seen that there are a few members from up this way. I'll definitely PM you, I live just down from where your trailer is.

Nice to hear your back.Did you not have another new member commenting as well back some time ago?.Really enjoyed your comments!!!

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else?

??? Must be someone else :dunno:

He might be thinking of a past member that was banned for being highly offensive named "The Maverick" his time was short. I can guarantee everyone here that you are not him. lol

Art

Hehe ok good, I was thinking it might have been in one of my drunken stoopers. You know, some of us are highly offensive, others smoke crack...

Brad, do you have waterfront? We have a nice marina at our park and I usually have the boat in the water. I see the musky in your profile pic, just turns out I have no one in the park to throw baits with. They are all walleye anglers. The link I have in my posts is my buddy Danny Columby. He is one of the best musky guides on Nipissing. He boated 66 musky for his clients last year.

He might be thinking of a past member that was banned for being highly offensive named "The Maverick" his time was short. I can guarantee everyone here that you are not him. lol

Art

You would be right Art.Wrong person. :) .

Edited by davey buoy

Ya I'm right on the lake just past the turn for Glenrock, almost at the end of the road. It's actually not a musky, it's a big northern. I have yet to catch the elusive musky but I have boated many 48" plus northerns when I fished up in the NWT. If you could put me on a musky I would be in your debt.

My bad, I tried to blow up the picture as the colour looked like pike but I thought the head looked like a musky. I got a 43" Northern through the ice and it was a crazy fight. We can certainly try for some musky, there are a few good spots in our location and on the Sturgeon river. PM me closer to the May long weekend.

I see the musky in your profile pic, just turns out I have no one in the park to throw baits with.

I'm gonna be at Lakair over on the West Arm the last week of June and then again the first 2 weeks of August.

Maybe we could get a few local OFCers together for a little musky G2G

Edited by lew

I'm gonna be at Lakair over on the West Arm the last week of June and then again the first 2 weeks of August.

Maybe we could get a few local OFCers together for a little musky G2G

That would be sweet. Can't believe I might actually catch a musky lol, after all these years! (I've only really fished for them a handful of times)