Kenozha Lake Outpost - Tons Of Pic's!

solopaddler

Before I begin, an explanation first.

I now have my own website where all of my past trip reports are archived. All of my future reports will be posted there as well.

This obviously presented a dillemma for me as I've always been an active member of this board and I always will be.

Earlier today I asked the powers that be if it was okay to simply post a link to my site where the bulk of the report is posted. Thankfully they said yes, and once again guys THANK YOU!

So without further ado, a teaser:

A number of years back my group of 4 flew into Kenozha Lake in mid July with Northern Outposts out of Armstrong.

Just incredible numbers of walleye, it's definitely a numbers lake! Two spots in particular, a major inflowing river and the outlet at the opposite end of the lake teemed with fish.
We also waded and fished the outflow river and a couple of times walked a trail over to another lake where two boats/motors were cached. We caught fish pretty much everywhere we fished!

The camp itself was an absolute gem, set on a beautiful sand beach and complete with hot/cold running water and shower, solar lighting and radio communication with the base. As far as outpost camps go it doesn't get much better!

flyintrip107.jpg

TO VIEW THE ENTIRE POST CLICK HERE: http://www.canadafishingguide.net/forum-2/member-trip-reports-1/kenozha-lake-outpost-tons-of-pics-1/

Edited by Mike Borger

First quick look through several of the pages and it's probably one of, if not the best personal/professional angler websites I have yet to view. The boat deal, free gear, trip opportunities and publications will be all over you soon, certain of that. ;)

Year of experience and you've work hard at it all. Solid new start and good luck. :)

First quick look through several of the pages and it's probably one of, if not the best personal/professional angler websites I have yet to view. The boat deal, free gear, trip opportunities and publications will be all over you soon, certain of that. ;)

Year of experience and you've work hard at it all. Solid new start and good luck. :)

High praise Bunk, thanks! Still working on getting the site compatible with mobile devices, hopefully within a week.